Thursday, September 12, 2013

Create, Create, Create

For most of the Spring and Summer I've been working on a freelance job. It's been a godsend financially, but hasn't allowed much time to spend on hyc Creative creations. The work has slowed tremendously in the last few weeks and I have been itching to Create.  Working on a book design for my talented sister, a logo for my husband's new venture, and a new logo design for Celine's dolls.  So excited to reveal them all soon! We have a lot of creativity coming out of our home. Aria has also started to make crayon drawings that are filling up our fridge.

My little helper while we testing metallic ink on the press.  She likes to pull the handle down herself now. Working those biceps at an early age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...